Falcone Pianos

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 01:46:22 EDT

In a message dated 4/11/04 7:35:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time, avery@ev1.net
writes:

> I've just recently had to prep a few Falcone pianos and am wondering
> about other people's experiences with them. The new ones, from a
> company in China, I believe.

Avery,

They are Sejung pianos.  Hobart Cable pianos are made in the same factory.  I
thought they weren't too bad, considering the factory has only been in
operation for a few years.  I serviced one piano where I couldn't get to the
regulation buttons because of the way the jack-stop rail was placed, and one had a
tuning pin(c88) that was so loose that it unwound.

Dave Stahl