Piano Animation Movie

Rob Goodale rrg@unlv.nevada.edu
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 12:38:45 -0700

I contacted the creator of the "Butterflies in the Rain" piano animation =
movie.  He has set up a special link just for us for a much higher =
resolution copy for your viewing pleasure.  Were are hereby granted =
permission from him to download for distribution among ourselves.

The download is a whopping 98 megabytes but worth it.  Link is below.  I =
recommend right-clicking and then selecting "Save Target As..." and then =
saving it to your desktop.  With a dial-up connection it could take as =
long as four hours but it is well worth it!

http://accad.osu.edu/~smay/BITR/bitr_half.qt

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV