Is my memory going?

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Thu, 08 Apr 2004 19:52:48 -0600

John,
I leave a tuning record at each service which include how low/high a piano
was at time of service, temperature and RH readings, observations about any
other developing conditions and a recommendation about when next to tune
the piano.  I always wait for the call, and it usually is late unless the
customer values the piano.

Andrew