MX80 Disklavier questions

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 12:16:11 -0500

Hi,
Steinway almost works the same way. but we still service them.  =
Sometimes we give better service than the dealer, I really mean  most of =
the time, because it is our personal name that goes along with our =
service.
Jim
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Artisan of Wood
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010
pianoman@accessus.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: D.L. Bullock=20
  To: PTG ; Piannaman@aol.com=20
  Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 8:39 AM
  Subject: RE: MX80 Disklavier questions

  Don't expect Yamaha to give you anything helpful.  They live in the =
land where only Yamaha trained techs work on Yamahas and only Disklavier =
techs work on Disklavier.  You will be required to take their Disklavier =
course before they will allow you to even open the thing (as you have =
already done).  I have installed every compu-player made so far and they =
would not give me the time of day because I do not work for an =
authorized Yamaha dealer.

  D.L. Bullock    St. Louis
  www.thepianoworld.com =20