Harpsichord HT

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 20:34:36 -0700

Well, it goes back to the "Everything should be the same as the day of =
the Concert" issue.....

Kevin.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Avery Todd=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 8:26 PM
  Subject: Re: Harpsichord HT

  Well, Marcel,

  My thought is why the H** didn't they tell you in the first place?
  Personally, I wouldn't worry about it. It's called communication!
  Plus, of course, having enough common sense to ask about it.
  Sorry. I have absolutely NO sympathy for "supposedly" professional
  (or want to be's) when they just think everything magically appears
  the way they want it! Been there, done that, don't want to do it =
again!

  Avery