Harpsichord HT

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Wed, 07 Apr 2004 22:26:58 -0500

Well, Marcel,

My thought is why the H** didn't they tell you in the first place?
Personally, I wouldn't worry about it. It's called communication!
Plus, of course, having enough common sense to ask about it.
Sorry. I have absolutely NO sympathy for "supposedly" professional
(or want to be's) when they just think everything magically appears
the way they want it! Been there, done that, don't want to do it again!

Avery