Attack of the Pungent Fungus ( HELP!!! )

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:05:23 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you, Tom, for your concern over this potential
hazard: especially considering that we have been at
odds over some things in the past.
     I only did not rely to you post because I was
fatigued beyond reason when I read it, and it did not,
thankfully, apply.
    I put this piano into this storage shed
( aluminum, portable mini-house type ) under some tall
trees after I had washed it out ( the shed, not the
piano ) with water from a friend's well.
    A month later every organic ( and some non-organic
) surface inside was COVERED with this weird, pungent
green powder that made me cough. I intend to takea a
sample to the University to culture and determine
species and hazard level. But I was also interested in
a fumigation scheme from my experienced tuner friends
that might obliterate this stuff. Anyone???

     Peace,
     Thump