AB Chase Concert Grand

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 21:07:25 -0700

Not exactly. I have, however, watched factory workers remove the screws
holding the plate/pinblock to the inner rim and install or remove shims to
raise or lower the front of the plate assembly without dropping tension. I
wonder what it was that was supporting all that string load while the plate
assembly was being adjusted for height? Certainly not the rim assembly.

Del