Non-ETs; more organic than ET?

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 18:44:19 EDT

Don writes:

<< "I maintain that cosmic religiousness is the strongest and most noble
driving force of scientific research."
Albert Einstein

Hogwash to your orignal statement I think? Game set and match too! >>

     Umm,  exactly how does this statement describe how a scientist deals
with spiritual matters?   The original was that scientists cannot, by definition,
prove or disprove things in the spiritual world. science must proceed on
proveable facts, and there are none when it comes to matters of faith. So, exactly
what facts can science prove about the spiritual world?
    I think your ball is in the net, maybe you want to go pick it up and try
serving again?

Ed Foote RPT