Cayenne OT

Carl Meyer cmpiano@comcast.net
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 07:38:13 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phillip Ford" <fordpiano@earthlink.net>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 12:14 AM
Subject: Re: Cayenne OT

> I wish you people would learn to update your subject headings.
> Where's the cayenne in this recipe?

I think Ron left the cayenne out of the marinade.

Looks like I'll need to modify my pigmobile for rodents.  I'll replace the
ten foot black pipe with an ice pick,  the bicycle wheel with a small caster
wheel and the motor with a spare small rodent that has not yet met his
maker.

Carl Meyer Ptg assoc
Santa Clara, Ca.