Cayenne OT

Phillip Ford fordpiano@earthlink.net
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 00:14:04 -0700

I wish you people would learn to update your subject headings.
Where's the cayenne in this recipe?

>>         Do you have a recipe for rodents that is tried and proven?
>>
>>Peter Lamos
>
>Marinate in red wine with a clove of garlic for 24 hours,

First you need to make the rodent listen to several hours of non-ET
Mozart (preferably played by a non-artistic engineer on a Kimball
consolette) so that it (the rodent - not the temperament) will be
more organic (also, if you're judicious in your temperament
selection, the rodent's last few hours will be spent listening to
what Mozart heard - and will thus be more flavorful).  Hand plane the
fur off.  Then tenderize with a tapered pinblock.

>  toast on a spit over Mesquite coals,

I think this is where Carl Meyer, RRT comes in.  I expect digital
photos any time now.

>  and season to taste. Serve (late in the evening, feet removed)

Yours or the rodent's?

>  with anything alcoholic

Syrah is good with rodent.

>, and don't answer the phone the day after - maybe ever.
>
>Ron N

Sound advice under any circumstances.