OT - was Non-ETs: .......

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 16:59:42 -0800

Don Gilmore said: "Any other temperament is a gimmick, like
titanium golf clubs or a six-string bass guitar.  A $500 cue isn't going to
make you shoot pool any better and a fancy tuning isn't going to make you
sound any better."

Don,
Now ya went and did it! Being a Bass Player, I personally know that a six
string gives you more options, (as does a 5 string, which is my main
instrument. The 4's stay on the stand most of the time!<G>) AND played by a
competant musician, is a whole new Bass Experience!
As for the Titanium Golf Clubs, they are better, according to my Golfing
Son. Finally, the $500 Pool Cue is hands down better than most sticks in
your local, smoke-free Billiards Hall!!!!!!
So There! :->
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I