Yamaha Colsole, Sharps checking on trill with sustain pedal depressed.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 15:14:43 -0800 (PST)

Amusing story. But I see no problem with gently
jiggling a key from side to side to ease a slighly
stuck bushing, by pressing it against the front rail
pin. I do it often.
     Thump