Non-ETs; more organic than ET?

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sat, 03 Apr 2004 14:47:46 -0600

Dean,

If you've never used any of them before, I think I'd start with the
"Broadwoods Best". It's pretty mild and works pretty well in all keys.
I've used it several times here at the university without telling anyone
and have yet to have a problem! I know, I'm "bad"! But unlike most of
you, I can always go re-tune quickly if I "do" get a complaint! :-)

After that, maybe the Young.

Of course, Ed may have other suggestions better than mine! :-)

Avery