OT: RE: * Microsoft Wins Patent for Software Industry Monopolization

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Fri, 02 Apr 2004 09:44:51 -0700

At 08:34 PM 4/01/04 -0600, Alan wrote:

>Yes, and they are fixing to get a lot richer since they've discovered an
>efficient, computer-controlled method of using hydrogen to power
>automobiles!

Oddly enough, such a thing was just released a few weeks ago, though I
don't Micro$oft will have much to do with it.

Researchers in Minneapolis have invented a new hydrogen reactor that could
eliminate the need for gasoline and diesel in automobiles and power
generators, replacing it with methanol and water and a fuel cell. See
http://edition.cnn.com/2004/TECH/science/02/13/hydrogen.reactors.ap/

The big oil companies (and the politicians they support) should be very
worried.

                 John