Thanks and Coffee OT

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 07:59:50 -0800

  -----Original Message-----
  From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of Piannaman@aol.com
  Sent: April 01, 2004 7:02 AM
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Subject: Re: Thanks and Coffee OT

fandrich@pianobuilders.com writes:

    Forget Starbucks (please). Forget Peets (OK, it's pretty good). Are you
    within driving distance of a Batdorf & Bronson Tasting Room?

  Depends on how far I feel like driving for a cup of coffee....:-)

  Looks like an ethical company.  The green aspect is appealing.  I might
order some and have them ship it to me.  And a pilgrimage to the northlands
sounds like a plan in the not-too-distant future.

  Dave S.

Stop on by. We're only about 50 miles from the Batdorf & Bronson tasting
room.

Del