Pianodisc, Midi files and such

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 06:33:35 -0800 (PST)

Thank you, Robin!
     Now, it will be interesting to see, in 15 years
or so, when the rubber tips on the plungers have
ossified ( my favorite word today! ) and cracked, if
the push rods carve out the backs of the keys.
     All this could be avoided, I believe, with a
capstan-type tip, and some sort of threaded adjustment
on the rod, with a lock nut. Either at the tip end, or
by athreaded rod through the solenoid with a nut on
each side.
     Thump