CA curing time

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 06:26:21 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Rick
   I also want to warn others about standing pianos up
too soon after CA application. On some pianos I have
found that the CA stays liquid under the plate web for
a  couple of days, and if you stand the piano up
before then it will ooze out, run down the strings and
make a real mess! It is also important to lay a cheap
plastic dropcloth under the tilted piano, so that if
anything drips through, it will not ossify the carpet.
    Thump