CA curing time

richard.ucci@att.net richard.ucci@att.net
Thu, 01 Apr 2004 13:01:06 +0000

Hi Gordon,

I just did a Lester spinet yesterday and tuned it right after I stood it up, however the bass section which was the worst(pins with no hold at all)still was not too good. I did notice that the ca was quickly absorbed and went over that section two times.

I'm waiting to see if things harden up over the next week. I also did a wurly spinet two weeks back, came back a week later and the pins felt like they were set in stone. I really had to crack them loose, but tuning held fine and the woman was thrilled.

Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano