Compression in soundboards

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:06:10 -0500

Robin, Del,

Robin makes no reference concerning technicians, whereas you, Del,
mentioned them only.

So, for all practical purposes, you are not at odds with one another.
You each have equal standing in your observations with regard to the
information given in these two posts.

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731