Compression crowning and the market.

Sun, 28 Sep 2003 13:24:20 +0200

Ok guys...

Then lets go with this for a bit down that bunny path I like to take
from time to time... Say the market is as bonked out as Alan describes
below... I mean.. so bonked that nearly all the best musicians in the
world are dupped silly.... nearly all the finest concert halls havent
got a clue... all the best recording studios have totally rewound
brains... proffesionals from virtually every walk of any life that
touches on the music industry completely ignorant of there position in
this musical version of the  Emperors Cloths story...

What possible difference could it ever make to expose the lie ?? In
Zwipp Diddly Dwip Tweet Time it be replaced by another such lie.

No.... I buy the market line only so far... but it doesnt stretch far
enough IMB.

I liked Ron O's post a lot.  He put a real topical head on the nail in
that second and third paragraph.

RicB