Tormek Touchup

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 19:27:44 -0400

Tuesday, my new Tormek sharpening system should arrive. One thing I have =
not figured out yet is a fool-proof way to touchup the edge on a blade - =
chisel, plane, whatever. Is there any way to index the position of the =
blade in its holder so that one can reproduce the exact angle to the =
grindstone. Or is most touchup done by hand on the leather wheel? Often =
I can avoid running over a nail or whatever in my work with my planes, =
and I don't often really need to start with 220 grit. I'm talkin' =
touchup here. I need something dummy-proof (or talent-less-proof).

Terry Farrell