FW: Tokiwa parts (was Steinway K Double flange)

Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:33:10 -0700

I've also had problems with Tokiwa wippens that are similar to those
described.  In addition, last I checked, the leading edge of the jack was
not beveled causing a bit more of a bump at let off than I like and forcing
the balancier to regulate higher than I would like in order to insure
return.  Though all of these things can be addressed, it's unfortunate that
they should have to be done on a new set.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net