Hi Barbara WAS: Rocket Science?

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 23:39:31 -0400

At 4:38 PM -0500 9/24/03, Avery Todd wrote:
>Hi Barbara,
>I'm very glad you're back on the list and wading right in! Sorry you're
>not in Texas anymore but, oh well....... Stuff happens! :-) Anyway,
>welcome back!

Same here. I'd always wondered how you made out, trying to set down
roots in the hard pan of Texas. I'm guessing the last time you were
on the list was '96 or '97? No need to explain. It's great to have
you and your sense of humor back.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Baa, Ram Ewe....Baa, Ram Ewe,
To your breed, To your fleece, To your clan be true
Sheep be true.......Baa, Ram, Ewe"
     ...........Conversation starter in uncertain social situations