Piano places in NY?

Calin Tantareanu dnu@fx.ro
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 22:49:33 +0300

Hello!

I'll be in New York (Manhattan) for the first half of October and would like
to know what interesting piano places are in the area. I mean museums,
rebuilders, collections, good piano bars, good piano shops, whatever
(including historical keyboards - clavichords, harpsichords, organs etc.).
Are any of the list members in the area? Maybe we can meet and chat over a
cup of coffee or something.
And, by the way, feel free to tell me about any other interesting places
which I should visit (if I'll have enough time, since I'm not there on
holidays).

Regards,

 Calin Tantareanu
 http://calintantareanu.tripod.com