Boston verts break-in? (xpost)

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:08:57 +0000

Sorry for the multi-post for those of you on both lists....

A local school district has taken delivery of some Boston uprights.  The
choir director describes the tone as "woofy".  He's used to the sound of his
old Kawai full upright. (bright, but I've managed to keep it pretty even)  I
told him I'd check with you all on how they break in.  Do these brighten up
with a little playing, or do I pull out the juice?  I haven't seen them yet,
so I'm not sure what kindof prep they've had.....

Ron Koval
Chicagoland

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
patented spam protection and more.  Sign up now!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa