OT Fwd: NYTimes.com Article: New Sun Microsystems ChipMay Unseat the Circuit Board

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 07:50:59 -0500

Indeed, we need to think about what's REALLY going on here.

>. Only posts that gets everyone in
> an uproar!!!!!

EVERYONE??  Or just a highly vocal and intolerant minority?

> It's not worth it! There's too much good on this list to
> let something like this happen!

AGREED!  A little tolerance and open-mindedness will go a long way.  Ignore
it and delete it, and move on.  Personally, I am much more offended by the
attackers of OT than by the OT itself.

Just my .02 worth!

Mike Spalding RPT