OT Fwd: NYTimes.com Article: New Sun Microsystems Chip MayUnseat the Circuit Board

Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:41:44 +0200

What European list ???

And as far as OT postings.... I have no problem with them, and am absolutely
against formal censorship. Censorship leads inevitably to an abuse of that
authority which in the long run will cause far more damage to the list then an
occasional OT post does.

And these unending rants about how horrible these same ocassional OT posts are
take up far more bandwidth, are far more aggressive and political in nature, and
are far more irritating then the the OT posts they portend to criticize.

I am 100 % behind Greg here... use your Delete key. There is not enough OT's to
worry about.

You accuse Greg of being rude when its you who resorts to the FU's ??

Give me a pause.

RicB