OT Fwd: NYTimes.com Article: New Sun Microsystems Chip May Unseat the Circuit Board

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:12:59 -0500

Keith,

I hope and pray you don't sound off to your customers the way your doing
on this list. At least by your tone on this list, you will not talk to
your customers about anything other than pianos. If by chance you do,
that means we should be able to do a few OT's here and there. So... do
you talk to your customers about anything other than pianos ?