OT Fwd: NYTimes.com Article: New Sun Microsystems Chip May Unseat the Circuit Board

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:44:35 -0400

Keith,

Of course I will abide by a vote. For the record I am NOT saying what you=20
suggest to list members. I am simply fed up with the narrow mindset that=20
states "absolutely nothing can be of interest to piano techs other than=20
pianos alone" . Since I consider a great many on this list to be friends I=
=20
naturally pass things along that might be of interest to us. We are forever=
=20
hearing the noise about non piano specific information. If you wish to kill=
=20
most of the camaraderie and brotherhood of this list through the sharing of=
=20
topics of mutual interest to some then by all means let's put it to a vote.

Greg Newell

At 11:21 PM 9/22/2003, you wrote:

>I guess what you are really saying is FU to everyone on the list who
>disagrees with you. You are rude. You are sending unwanted mail and expect
>me to adjust for you?
>I'm asking you not to send me any more non- piano stuff. We shouldn't have
>to put up with this crap.
>I say lets put in a system like the European list that can remove the OT
>posters access to the list.
>And I'm not taking this off the list. This needs to come to a list vote.=
 How