OT Fwd: NYTimes.com Article: New Sun Microsystems Chip May Unseat the Circuit Board

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:21:29 -0700

I guess what you are really saying is FU to everyone on the list who
disagrees with you. You are rude. You are sending unwanted mail and expect
me to adjust for you?
I'm asking you not to send me any more non- piano stuff. We shouldn't have
to put up with this crap.
I say lets put in a system like the European list that can remove the OT
posters access to the list.
And I'm not taking this off the list. This needs to come to a list vote. How
many on the list want this OT posting to continue? I will abide by the
results of a vote, how about you, Greg?
Keith Roberts

----- Original Message ----- The delete key is located on the near right
side of most computer