OT Fwd: NYTimes.com Article: New Sun Microsystems Chip MayUnseat the Circuit Board

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@bwsys.net
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:02:10 -0500

Well said Cy. I'm tired of people with vendettas wanting to ram them
down our throat with OT:. They should get off the list if they can't
follow the guidelines for it. Rich