life of a piano tuner, fun or what? - Antares -

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 09:54:42 -0400

> I am -  still  - hoping to end my days in Florida or Hawaii, in a nice
> beach chair, with my bare feet on white powdery sand with on the table
> next to my chair a cuban espresso, a fresh croissant and a crispy
> Herald tribune.

..that would be the East Coast of Florida for the Tribune..the Panhandle for
the white powdery sand, and a fresh croissant can be found at my home most
weekend mornings.

You'll be doing some traveling once you retire I see..!!

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
phil@philbondi.com