no biz

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 13:45:07 -0400

Tom, my suggestion is not to worry. I'm fairly established down here in
'paradise' , and I just went 3 days with no calls..very unusual, but NOT
unusual for September in 'paradise'. On Friday, I got 4 calls and booked 3
for 2 weeks from now(next week is "in ink", as they say). I send out
reminders at the beginning of the month, and sometimes it takes 4-6 weeks
for them to respond, IF they're going to respond.

I expect the phone calls to pick up next week.

In as much as I feel this profession is somewhat 'recession-proof', you're
going to have some slow times no matter where you live..and 'slow times' is
a relative term. What might be 'slow' for someone else might be 'busy' for
you.

Patience my son..that's one reason why we're all here is because we have
demonstrated some patience, especially tuning around a chorus of cookoo
clocks!

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
phil@philbondi.com