How do you get them to shut the #%$@ up?

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 10:36:47 -0400

Mark, I don't bother asking them to shut the (*&(*%^( up anymore..I consider
it a challenge to tune in that atmosphere(must be the years of concert
tunings under my belt). It is strictly my opinion that those who know, know
that a quiet atmosphere gets the best results. Those that don't know that,
again, in my opinion, aren't retained as anything resembling a long-term
client.

I use to get upset with the situation..now I laugh at it..what's to get
upset about?

I could use Clyde's approach, but that would mean I would have to hire a
secretary, and that would blow off any profits I have!!

Mark, please realize that the situation you describe has, over the years,
made me a better technician. How? How many people can tune unisons with a
chorus of cookoo clocks going off at the same time?!?

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
phil@philbondi.com