no biz

richard.ucci@att.net richard.ucci@att.net
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 12:26:51 +0000

Hi Tom,
I've had the best spring /summer in years. Averaged 20 appointments per
wk.,plus installed about 25 dampp-chaser systems. I'm in NJ where we get very
noticable humidity swings.

I also got very serious about database management.I "dial for dollars" each
Sun.7-9pm ,and return calls as they come in during the week.

One thing I'm doing now is sending a customized reminder card with just my
logo on the front, or a digital photo of the customers piano taken on the
last service call. I list the date of the last call and my contact numbers
etc.

My slowest months at this time are Sept.Oct. and Mar.and April which are
about a third of the others.

Keep plugging away,

Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano