no biz

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 01:02:11 EDT

In a message dated 9/19/03 9:50:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kam544@gbronline.com writes:

> =
>

>           At 8:58 PM -0400 9/19/03, Tvak@aol.com wrote:
>
> >> ......  Has business been slow for the rest of you?
>

> Back in June I didn't have any calls. It was great having the time to do
> other things.
>

> Keith McGavern

Tom,

I feel really lucky that my business continues to increase month by month.
So much so that I have very limited time to do store work, and I've cut one out
altogether.  I'm booked full for the next two weeks for the first time in my
brief career.

When times are slow, I send out the postcards and get on the phone.  That's
the part of this job that I hate the most, but I always manage to eke a couple
of tunings out of a phone and moan session.

Dave Stahl