Less than optimal performance...

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:22:02 -0400

Dave, every once in awhile I get these calls too - I think we all do. It's
an opportunity to take what we know about the piano, address the customers
concerns, and make it right.

I NEVER ask who was here last - who worked on it previously - what work was
done(unless the customer mentions it). I just fairly evaluate the situation
at hand and make recommendations as to what to do. Sometimes it's a matter
of a good, stable tuning that will satisfy that customer - other times, it's
a matter of cleaning that dirty soundboard and regulating let-off to spec.
There's a few tuners out there who feel their competency ends at the tuning
portion of the biz.

That's just not the case now, is it?

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
phil@philbondi.com