Stuart Pianos

Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:15:49 +0200

Grin... from what I can tell... then Wayne is just par for the course. If
there's one thing one learns fast in this buisness... its that every
manufacturer is convinced they are doing things far better most everyone else.
Seems to be the way the game is played.  Some kind of survivilist thingy me
thinks.

I did a stint on the fringes of University Science fundings... was crew on the
University of Washingtons oceanigraphic research ship, MS Thompson some years
back... grin.. you shoulda heard some of the stories some of the visiting  heads
of reasearch projects had to say about their colleagues.... and they we think
Piano Folks are bad... :):)

Cheers... and have a good weekend.

RicB

--