Stuart Pianos

Thu, 18 Sep 2003 20:30:42 +0200

Well...they are untraditional in the sense that they use those new variants of
Bridge agraffes. But I dont remember any discussion about the soundboard design
comming up. Ron O no doubt has had an eyeball or two on them and might have a
few observations for us. But the pictures I have are sketchy at best... looks
to be a fanned ribbing pattern and quite a close pattern... lots of ribs... I
might assume the panel is a bit on the thin side... but I am just guessing. He
uses those bridge agraffees as I mentioned, and straight up hitch pins. But
thats about all I know.

Cheers
RicB

--