OT: BIg news: Ford ... Yada

Thu, 18 Sep 2003 00:29:59 +0200

Seems to me the vote is rather in favour of the guy posting his once in
a while notes... and as long as they are once in a while I personally
have no trouble with them. And it didtn seem to me that this thread had
"died"... especially since I replied to a post written just an hour or
so previous.. and a few others came in after mine.

As for replying after being on vacation... something spots my eye, OT or
not.. and I reply.

I dont see the harm bit at all. Not until people start getting nasty
with each other... now thats harmfull.

OT posts getting out of hand gets easily enough controlled by the
general list consensus... always has, always will

Dats all I gots to say :)

Cheers
RicB