OT: BIg news: Ford ... Yada

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 06:05:40 -0700

The harm is.... if we allow one person to do it, we have to allow =
everyone to do it. You want to allow an exception because you happen to =
like it. That is too arbitrary and unfair. I view those posts as Spam, =
or unwanted mail, and Duane uses the list as an automatic mailer. Since =
there is such a disagreement, I believe exceptions should not be made. =
Pianos only.

So Richard, how come you carry on a post that everybody else has let =
die, way longer than anyone else? If the harm is in the replies, you are =
the worst offender. One time you came back from vacation and tried to =
revive an OT post that had been dead for weeks.=20

Some people just like to stir up the s....   <GRIN>

Keith Roberts
  Lets look at this last bit for a sec. He posted an OT note.... and if =
it had just been let go... then whats the harm.. ?? The <<harm>>  =
started with some of the replies.=20

  RicB=20
   =20

  --=20