OT: Big News: Ford.....Yada yada

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:16:36 -0500

Joseph Garrett wrote:

>"There are many more I can tell you however I would get tired of typing"
>
>Duane,
>
>Please?<G>
>Without actual substantiation of your claims, I choose to ignore your
>allegations.
>Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
>Captain, Tool Police
>Squares Are I

Microsoft hides behind Linux

http://www.aaxnet.com/editor/edit033.html

This is an interesting article on the various Windows worms that have been
spreading on the Internet recently. It also talks about how Microsoft hid
Windows Update behind Linux servers to avoid the worms infecting their site.
Isn't Microsoft supposed to be against Linux? Looks like they are using
Linux anyway.

Blue Mountain's Lawsuit

http://www.bc.edu/bc_org/avp/law/st_org/iptf/headlines/content/1999031702.html