Fw: drying box

Roger Wheelock roger@dampp-chaser.com
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:57:51 -0400

Hello list,

Gayle asked me to post this.  Please respond to her directly.  Thanks!

Roger

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Gayle Mair=20
To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 3:08 PM
Subject: drying box

Dear list,

A harmonica manufacturer in PA has requested information on how to make =
a drying box for harmonica combs. The combs are made of pearwood.  Can =
anyone give me specifics about materials, sealants (or not), etc. for =
making a box similar to what you use for drying soundboards prior to =
repair?  I believe the concept would not vary greatly for harmonica =
combs.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Gayle Mair
Dampp-Chaser Corporation