string creep

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:06:47 -0600

Hi James,
                  just back off the pin until you hear the pitch drop, then
pull it up to pitch. That way you will not break so many strings.
You will probably have to do a pitch raise and a tuning.
One careful drip of centre pin lub can help at the bearing point, but make
sure you wick up all excess with a paper towel as you apply it.

Regards Roger