DC observation

BobRussellpiano@aol.com BobRussellpiano@aol.com
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 22:12:34 EDT

Hello Clyde, This summer in my area we had so much rain, I didn't have to
water my lawn the whole summer. Even with a DC system I saw some pianos pitch go
slightly sharp. However, many pianos without the system were at A447. Also,
It's a good idea in institutions to put the backcovers on them. The pianos are
usually in the middle of the room with the soundboard more exposed that a
private home with the piano up against a wall. Hope you feel better.

Bob Russell, RPT