Ca pin block repair-broken tuning pin

antares@euronet.nl antares@euronet.nl
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:26:46 +0200

Alright fellas,

I got the message about CA.

I suppose it id the old story again about piano technical differences
between Europe and the US.
In ze old Europe they hardly use pin block tighteners, that explains
maybe my reaction : I am just not used to it and have never done it
before.
The same applies to the use of hammer dopes in the US. It is just not
customary in Europe to use soft hammers and then make them hard with a
hammer dope, in what ever form.
And how about the world of ETD's? most of 'em come from the US and we
have a hard time selling them here because people are so .....  old
fashioned  !!=@#$%^&^)@!!

friendly greetings,

André Oorebeek

antares