Band Saw Blade Teeth Material

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:34:27 +0200

Hi Paul,, and others

Thanks for the good advice... Delta is available here... dont know about the
rest... I just want a good machine to do accurate small dimension work.
Pinblock size jobs I can get done elsewhere in town. I dont do a whole lot of
that kind of work anyways.

I'm thinking of a set of machines that will cover most any action parts making
needs. I'm finding more and more the need to be able to manufacture parts I
cant buy anywhere. So if you have any other suggestions as to handy dandy
machines to have on hand... well by all means let me know.

Cheers
RicB