Band Saw Blade Teeth Material

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4@earthlink.net
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:55:51 -0500

A long as this general subject is up,,, I've been wondering about buying a
small
table model... with the small fairly thin blade.

Richard Brekne

I just acquired the Delta table top band saw for some small piece work and
like it so far.  It has adequete power for stock up to 1.5."  Blades are
1/8" 1/4" 3/8" The miter gauge and fence are a little flimzy and
consequently sloppy, but I knew that  before purchasing and they work for
the projects at hand.  I don't think it would handle resawing or pinblock
cutting unless you have a lot of patience and the means to manage big
pieces. Bought it for $109.00 American.

Paul C