Band Saw Blade Teeth Material

Thu, 11 Sep 2003 08:16:38 -0700

Timely that you should bring this up.  I have just started looking into
buying a new bandsaw and was wondering what I would have to spend to get
one that would be powerful and accurate enough.  I was certainly hoping to
avoid a $2500.  purchase.  Any other experiences out there with different
makes and models that would care to offer a review.

Thanks.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net